Thursday, December 24, 2015

Free Watch I Am Number Four (2011) Online Streaming

I Am Number Four Online Streaming

Storyline I Am Number Four
A teenage fugitive with an incredible secret races to stay one step ahead of the mysterious forces seeking destroy him in this sci-fi action thriller. With three dead and one on the run, the race to find the elusive Number Four begins. Outwardly normal teen John Smith never gets too comfortable in the same identity, and along with his guardian, Henri, he is constantly moving from town to town. With each passing day, John gains a stronger grasp on his extraordinary new powers, and his bond to the beings that share his fantastic fate grows stronger.

Three like him have already been killedhe is Number Four.

Movie details I Am Number Four

Release : 2011-02-18
Genre : Action, Thriller, Science Fiction, Adventure
Runtime : 109 minutes
Company : DreamWorks SKG, Reliance BIG Entertainment, Bay Films, Touchstone Pictures

Cast

Alex PettyferasJohn
Timothy OlyphantasHenri
Teresa PalmerasNumber 6
Dianna AgronasSarah
Garrett M. BrownasMr. Simms
Callan McAuliffeasSam
Kevin DurandasMogadorian Commander
Jake AbelasMark
Patrick SebesasKevin
Emily WickershamasNicole
Jeff HochendonerasSherriff James
Greg TownleyasNumber 3
Reuben LangdonasNumber 3's Guardian
Molly McGinnisasReceptionist
Brian HoweasFrank
Andy OwenasBret
Sophia CarusoasGirl on Street
Charles CarrollasSam's Stepdad
L. Derek LeonidoffasMr. Berhman
Sabrina de MatteoasPhysics Teacher
Cooper ThorntonasSarah's Dad
Judith HoagasSarah's Mom
Jack WalzasSarah's Brother
Bill LaingasDemented Farmer
Beau MirchoffasDrew
Cody JohnsasKern
Isabella RobbinsasTeen At Party
Damien WaltersasMOG Warrior
Jon BraverasMOG Warrior
Kevin CassidyasMOG Warrior
Matt LeonardasMOG Warrior
Carrick O'QuinnasMOG Warrior
Tim SitarzasMOG Warrior
Steve UptonasMOG Warrior
Tucker AlbrizziasTuck (uncredited)
Karen AllenasSam's Mom (scenes deleted) (uncredited)
Amelia ComptonasGirl in Car (uncredited)
Megan FollowsasSupermarket Cashier (uncredited)
Brittany ForringerasCheerleader / Party Guest (uncredited)
Ally HydemanasHigh School Student (uncredited)
William KaniaasCarnival Patron (uncredited)
Kira MarieasFriend (uncredited)
Andre' MasonasSheriff Deputy (uncredited)
Doug MichaelsasStudent / Party Boy (uncredited)
Jackson NunnasNeighbor (uncredited)
Brenna RothasNews Reporter (uncredited)
Zoe SimekasGirl in Classroom (uncredited)
Michelle VezzaniasCarnival Patron (uncredited)
Morgan WolkasTeen #1 (uncredited)

Available Posters


Some Reviews


Search Result :

I Am Number Four (2011) - IMDb
Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters. They can only be killed in numerical order, and Number Four is next on the list.
I Am Number Four (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Am Number Four is a 2011 American teen action science fiction thriller film, directed by D. J. Caruso, starring Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Teresa Palmer ...
I Am Number Four - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Am Number Four is a young adult science fiction novel by Pittacus Lore (the pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes) and the first book in the Lorien Legacies series.
I Am Number Four (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes
It\'s positioned as the start of a franchise, but I Am Number Four\'s familiar plot and unconvincing performances add up to one noisy, derivative, and ultimately ...
I Am Number Four - Novel, Book & Movie - Science Fiction ...
I am Number Four, a thrilling paranormal teen romance science fiction adventure, focuses on the plight of six aliens and their struggle to survive on Earth after ...
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore ...
I Am Number Four has 230,451 ratings and 12,423 reviews. Haleema said: Thank God this book didn't live up to its hype like Twilight did. At least I hop...
I Am Number Four - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes
Though geared towards a young adult audience, I Am Number Four entertains with sleek special effects, scary aliens, and superhero action.
I Am Number Four (2011) - Movie | Moviefone
I Am Number Four - Search for movie plot, trailers, cast and crew, photos, reviews, and tickets online at Moviefone
I Am Number Four - facebook.com
I Am Number Four. 1,606,995 likes 1,330 talking about this. John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high...
Amazon.com: I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies ...
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies Book 1) and over one million other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment